Monday, September 8, 2008

Well, the vote's in.

Very quickly, too. The professor of the interpreting class emailed me back and told me that they had already taken three quizzes and covered too much information to allow me into the class. I'm pretty upset. I really hate my ASL class; like, I can't even tell you how much I dislike it, especially since it's the first thing I wake up to. But God's got a plan as to why I am still in that class, I just don't know what it is yet. Guess I am going to be doing lots of word searches this semester...

2 comments:

Emily-Ann said...

Hey chica...sorry to hear the bad news, but you have the right attitude about it....

this will also comment your previous post....

Glad to hear you and the roommate are getting along well...

But I understand the lonely factor...at least you got a few people....I go to class then go sit in my dorm and my roommate and I never talk....but it is early int he semester so I am still hoping for the best...I don't feel like venturing out though, you know?

Don't say, "I told you so" but I do regret not applying to UofA...I think I would have been happier down there...but no use complaining now...

I love you and we shall both keep our chins held high!

EM

Unknown said...

Yes, a short one! So I can relate. My spanish section time was over crowded so they had a lottery and I lost. So guess whose not taking spanish? Yep. me. Here's a gold star. For effort.