Thursday, September 4, 2008

I forgot

to put in my last post my new college contact information. Feel free to email me any time at coolartic123@aol.com, allison.sherer@gmail.com, or at my UofA email address amsherer@email.arizona.edu. I check all of them at the same time, so I'll be sure and get your email at whichever address you send it to. Also, for those of you who have Skype (it's like an instant messenger system and an over-the-internet phone call/video relay system all rolled into one. If you have a microphone or a webcam on your computer, I really suggest you get it. Even if you don't have a mic or a webcam, it's a great instant messenger system. It's wonderful and it's FREE!), my screen name is allison.sherer . I would love to talk to you there. However, although technology is great, nothing can beat old-fashioned letters. If you want to send me a snail mail [or presents, *hint hint* Haha, just kidding], that would completely brighten my day! You can write me at:

Allison Sherer
575 N. Highland Ave.
Room 391
Tucson, AZ 85719

I hope to hear from you soon! More updates will be coming soon.

No comments: