Thursday, March 5, 2009

"You should see my schedule..."

The infamous phrase that's been coming out of my mouth for the past week. Yesterday, I was looking at my calendar of due dates for my classes and I just realized that the rest of this week and next week is going to be completely crazy.
Tomorrow, I have an English presentation due, an essay due Sunday, three essays due Monday, Tuesday, I have a major homework assignment due and then I have to work that night, Wednesday I have two midterms and a ten-page paper due as well as a major homework assignment due, and then on Thursday I have another midterm. Yeah, ridiculous. I am feeling a little overwhelmed and I really should be working on all of the stuff I have to get done, but I really needed a break. I have been living off of liters of Dr. Pepper for the last week, but I am thinking I am going to have to bump it up to two liters a day the way things are going. Prayers for me would be greatly appreciated...

But after these couple of crazy weeks, I will be home for Spring Break! I am coming home Friday, the 13th of March and will be returning to UofA on the 22nd. I think we should hang out. :)

No comments: